Thursday 8 September 2016

Craft Haul - August/September 2016

Hello crafty friends, how are you all today? I'm here to share my latest craft haul. It's a bit of a mish mash of various bits and pieces from planner supplies to stamps and storage items.


I've purchased my supplies from various places:

Hey Little Magpie - For planner and scrapbooking supplies

Tiger and Hema - For storage and stationery

Hobbycraft - For adhesives, paper pad and Christmas card supplies

Clearly Besotted - For my favourite stamps! 

Yorkshire Trading Company - For my random tubs

I'm hoping to get some crafty time to use them in the next few weeks :)

Thank you so much for watching - have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Aileen said...

Great video Ruth, nicely spoken and clear. Only thing I saw that could have been clearer was the stamps, they appeared al ittle blurry and harder to see. Could see but just a wee blurry. Laughed when I saw the three plastic containers. I went to the local store yesterday and they were selling the same thing three for $2 so I bought three lots. Was thinking they would be good for cut out and coloured images, I have do many and trying to find a way to store them but still be able to sort through them. Glad Sven will have some family now.

Liz McGuire, said...

Fabby haul. love to see these haul vis, I'm soooo nosey!! I got that hobbycraft paper too. Made some planner dividers.

Liz x

Missy Pink said...

Oh OMG !! I loved watching your haul and you find such lovely goodies too. Hugs XX

Darnell said...

Go you with all that NBUS, Ruth! But now it's been some time since you posted that video - time to get karacking on making and posting your creations you've made!! Love, Mom haha

Blog design by aleelilydesigns