Wednesday 26 October 2016

Hallowe'en Decorations - VIDEO

Hello! It's currently half term school holidays which means I don't get much in the way of time to craft other than things I do with the kiddies. My eldest loves crafting and so with Hallowe'en arriving on Monday and some friends from school expected, it seemed appropriate to make some decorations for the house. We decided to try making some ghostly paper chains.


These were so easy to make and kept everyone amused for quite a while. I have a video on how I did it over on my YT channel, or you can watch below.


I was inspired by the card I saw Laura - Crafty Not Shifty - make with the little ghost images from Lawn Fawn and drew my own shape onto folded paper so that they would hold hands like paper chains.

I then repeated the process with the pumpkin, adding in some detail, and then the witch's hat - I think this would look nice with some stars on the hat.

All you need for this is:

* Sheets of A4 paper - colour depends on what you are making
* Pencil
* Pair of scissors
* Coloured pens - I just used my daughter's felt tips

Something to do if it's raining :) Enjoy the rest of the week!



4 comments:

Aileen said...

Great video Ruth, you are sounding so professional. Great voice for instructional videos. 10/10

Viv said...

What fun Ruth, bet the littlies really enjoyed making them too ;) hugs Viv xx

Darnell said...

What a super cute idea, Ruth, both for decorations and for keeping the kiddies occupied!! You're so smart! I just think your hand-holding ghosts are the cutest!! Hugs, Darnell

Anonymous said...

Great papercraft ideas to do with the kids, will try next year ;)

Blog design by aleelilydesigns