Saturday 29 July 2017

Dream Big - Clearly Besotted Stamps and Polychromos Pencils - VIDEO

Hello again Everyone. I'm enjoying making videos at the moment, so I have another card from the last Clearly Besotted release (not long now until the new one!) that I've coloured with Polychromos Pencils. I got these for Christmas 18 months ago and I need to get them out of their case more often!


I started by cutting a piece of white card to A2 (US) size and then die cutting it with a stitched rectangle and then with the MFT stitched Peekaboo frame die.

With an A2 white card base and my Precision Press, I stamped the pianist and the curtains in Memento Tuxedo Black. Even though I'm not Copic colouring, it's a nice black ink that dries quickly.


I then proceeded to colour with my pencils, and you can watch it all in the video below or over on my YouTube channel.



I stamped the sentiment on the front with VersaFine Onyx Black ink and then popped it on the card base with foam tape - as you can tell from the video, that didn't quite go to plan, but I'm still pleased with how it all turned out.


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit me today, and I hope to see you all again soon!

2 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

Adorable card Ruth, I make booboos like that ALL the time...you should see the amount i made in the ways with washi video !
I think whoever gets it will LOVE it.
Hope you are having a nice weekend xxx

Cara said...

Lovely card, love how you've created the little stage. Not sure my finances can cope with the next Clearly Besotted release!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns