Thursday 1 March 2018

Craft Haul - February 2018 - VIDEO

Hi Everyone! Thank you for your well wishes. I still have a cold, as you'll be able to tell from this video, but it is improving every day and I certainly don't feel as ill as I once did.

I'm over on my YouTube channel sharing my crafty haul for last month. Managed to spend a bit this month - ooops! But got some nice things and am desperate to get stuck in and crafting a bit more. And if you stick with the video to 7 minutes or so, I hope you'll forgive my generous mistake!


You can watch it below, or over on my YouTube channel.

Once again, thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Steph LC said...

That's a lot of cool stuff you got there, enough to keep going for a long while!
Hey juste a thought, if we sell all your copics and my copics maybe we can buy you the picasso!! haha just kicking may have to sell lisa's too :-p
xxx

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Nope . . . can't watch . . . buy too much! ;) Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Blog design by aleelilydesigns