Tuesday 24 March 2015

Crafty Switzerland :)

We're on holiday in Switzerland, but that hasn't stopped me hunting down some crafty things to take back home to Blighty. I love my three Derwent Inktense pencils, and I'd like some more. However, every time I go to an art shop, they only have the single pencils in stock and I'd rather buy a tin of 12 - it's more economical at the price they are.

Whilst shopping for baby's first birthday present (tomorrow!!) in the Coop (it's a supermarket with a shopping centre) in Lausanne, I came across Caran D'Ache tins of watersoluble pencils. The pencils are Swiss made (like Derwent are British made) the company has been around for 100 years. I thought it would be a nice reminder of our trip, so I purchased:

A tin of 12 Prismalo Aquarelle

A carton of 6  Fancolor Metallic colour pencils - I thought they were different!

And for good measure some handmade butterfly stickers from the craft section I just liked the look of.

No photo because despite me following all the instructions, Google+ won't talk to my iPad and I can't upload photos from this device. Suffice to say, they are lovely and I am very happy. Just to survive the journey back with the kiddies so I can use them :)

No comments:

Blog design by aleelilydesigns