Friday 12 October 2018

Very Simple Christmas Cards - Pretty Pink Posh - VIDEO

So I'm back and with a video too - yay! I'm finding that I have time on Fridays now to do a bit of mass producing and with Christmas coming up, the best kind of mass production are Christmas cards.
 


I try to keep mine super simple when mass producing and these are the superest simplest you can possibly get. Card blank, some patterned paper (Lawn Fawn Let's Bokeh in the Snow which I've had for ages), and a plain stamped image on the front. 



I've even managed to make a video of the process, so I hope you enjoy this little foray into my mass production of Christmas cards, which you can watch below (please note this links to a third party, YouTube, which may require Cookies) or via my YouTube channel. If you like what you see, would love to have you as a subscriber.





Wishing you a splendidly happy and crafty day, thanks for stopping by :)


2 comments:

Lisa T said...

What sweet little cards Ruth and getting five done in such a short time is great. It's something I really need to get better at as mine just take ages and always have dimension so never cheap to post. Love that sweet little angel image from PPP and the pretty patterned papers are a lovely background. Thanks for sharing, Lisa xx

Squdge said...

I love how sweet these cards are! I always take far longer than that, even when mass producing! Live that you had a video too!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns