Saturday 6 October 2018

Llama tell you that Christmas is coming!

I'm a bit sad not to be going to Happy Stampers this weekend (6th October), but since I'm still working through the products I got back in May when I went, and I recently purchased from Dies to Die For at the colouring class a couple of weeks ago, maybe it's not such a bad thing! I aim to get away in May when I've had a chance to have another destash, and save up as well.

Anyway, Christmas is actually less than 3 months away now, which is slightly worrying as I have yet to get really going on my Christmas cards. Given a large amount need to end up half way across the globe, it's about time I started. So today I'm sharing this cute card I made with the Taylored Expressions Llama set I got from that trip to Happy Stampers back in May.


I do like mass producing Christmas cards, and this stamp set, which includes the dies, is rather good for that. Stamp, colour, cut and add to background, which was simply made using a snowflake stencil and a bit of scrap green card and a grass die. Both of those products were given to me by friends which makes them really lovely to use :)

I've made a set of these for my sister, so I am feeling good at having given this stamp set a really good play!

I'm hoping to get into Christmas card mode now it's October, hopefully she says....hopefully!

Thanks so much for popping by today. Happy Crafting Everyone!

2 comments:

Lisa T said...

It’s a very cute card Ruth! Llamas seem to be popular again this year but I don’t have one! Plenty of sea creature stamps though lol. And I agree it’s always really nice to use the items that friends give you. It makes the card always a bit more special. Can’t believe you did a set for your sister and haven’t even really started your own lol xx

Squdge said...

Love how cute the llama is! I always love using gifts x

Blog design by aleelilydesigns