Wednesday 11 March 2020

Hello....

... is it me you're looking for? Well I hope so! Here's another of these long lost panels that I rediscovered while going through my box of unused coloured stuff, or BUCS (in tribute to Darnell's NBUS!).



This one has only taken a year to get onto a card, so not quite as bad as last week's.... I wanted it to pop against the background, but also be sympathetic to the colours of the greys. They are ALL the Copic grey tones - N, T, W and C - so you can see the difference in them all.

I used some coloured paper I've had stashed away for 5 years and cut the panels to layer it up.



I'm linking this up to my old challenge The Flower Challenge, which Aileen set up and I see going from strength to strength. The theme this month is Anything Goes, which is just perfect for me. 

The lovely Viv did a very nice post about some of my wipes, which I custom made in some gorgeous Tilda floral hummingbird fabric. Thank you for your kind words Viv!

Hope you're having a good week so far. The sun has been shining and it's been nice to get out and about without getting damp.






Thanks for popping by and Happy Crafting Everyone!

Ruth xx

5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is gorgeous! Beautiful ni line coloring!

Darnell said...

This is extraordinary, Ruth! Love that we are using our BUCS and BOBS and doing that spring cleaning! But, seriously, the warm colors of this beautiful design are really moody and the dementia of that HELLO is spectacular!! Hugs, Darnell

Lisa T said...

I love this! So interesting to see the different colours. I still only have Ws and Cs so really need to invest in some more Copics haha. I think this image is a perfect image to display their differences. Gorgeous!

Aileen said...

Ruth I love the different greys and this is a technique I have to try. I hadn't realised how different they can look. A stunning creation and so nice to have you visiting again. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

Blog design by aleelilydesigns