Tuesday 17 March 2020

Forty shades of Green....

...in one card! Well not quite, but as it's St Patrick's Day and I am half Irish and I have this funky leprechaun in my stash, I decided I had to colour him up in as many of my G and BG Copics as I could. Turns out I don't have as many as I thought I did!




Paddy here is from Paper Smooches and was a gift from an Irish friend who I've known for a ridiculously long time (ever since Uni days!) and who, despite living miles apart, we still manage to meet up and talk like we only saw each other yesterday!

So he's in all the greens and blue-greens I own, stopping short at his face and hands and teeth - if anyone knows any good combos for teeth I'll take it, as he looks like he's smoked one too many. I added some green Spica pen to his shoes and beard because I wanted to. You can't really see it without tilting it, it's so subtle.



I found a green card base in my stash and some glitter paper which I cut out with a Memory Box postage stamp die so he wouldn't get lost on the green background.  

  However you're getting on amid all this chaos and weirdness with Covid-19, have a great St Patrick's Day and know you can and you will be OK :)

Happy Crafting Everyone!

2 comments:

Lisa T said...

How nice to get a cheery toothy smile in my inbox. There aren't many smiles around at the moment! and a good idea to pop him onto some glitter. I still keep meaning to get some postage dies as I always like the look of them! Keep smiling and enjoy your colouring time xx

Viv said...

Great card here and so lovely to see you making cards again Ruth.....no idea how you find the time though lol ;) hugs Viv xx

Blog design by aleelilydesigns