Wednesday 8 April 2020

Clearly Besotted Mr Mole

Here we are in Week 3 and the odd thing is it's starting to feel normal! Hope you are still bearing up. Without further ado, here's my card....

  I've had these stamps for a while and one evening a few weeks ago, along with a whole load of things, I decided to colour them in. I struggled to get the right browns, but I did a lot of blending and came up with something that seemed to work!

I'm enjoying making all things sunshine and rainbows at the moment, so I decided Mr Mole would be popping out of the ground to look at the glorious sunshine. He might have bad eyesight, but he can still make out when it's lovely and sunny.


The sun is keeping me going and it's almost Easter, so the sun is bringing a whole load of hope to the world.


A quick one from me today, but sending you all the requisite virtual hugs and a reminder in these times to keep on crafting :)

2 comments:

Lisa T said...

I think he looks super cute and happily basking in that glorious sunshine. A sunshine stencil is an absolute staple and I love how it fils the whole card xxx

Alanna said...

What a super cute card Ruth. That little mole is just too cute and looks like he's enjoying himself amidst all the sunshine rays

Blog design by aleelilydesigns