Wednesday 1 April 2020

Sending you sunshine, with a bit of extra news!

Gosh we could do with lots of sunshine at the moment! What a different route life has taken us over the past couple of weeks. I was adjusting to having the girls around and they were adjusting to being around, but not able to go out and see their friends, so I didn't manage to post anything last week. 

Week 2 of social isolation is going slightly better. I have closed the Etsy shop for the time being as I'm not comfortable going out to the post office. I may in a few weeks reopen and do weekly post office drops. I'm also more into a routine with the children and negotiating some time for me with my husband. As he's the main bread winner and can work from home, it's best for him to do that for as long as possible.

I'm missing the person to person contact, but ironically I've also decided now is the time to reduce my time on Facebook. There is just too much on it for me at the moment and it's all whirling round my head and I just sit and flick and it gets me nowhere. I still have both my Instagram accounts Crafting While the Baby Naps and Ruth's Reusable Products, and I prefer that for interaction. 

So that's my news. How are you all bearing up? 



Card! So I've had this set for ages. It's an old MFT set called Sunflower Sweetheart which they re-released in 2019. Someone very kindly sent it to me along with the dies. I didn't use them, as they are the old closed dies and I didn't want to mistakenly chop bits off I'd spent ages colouring, so after colouring her with Copic markers, I fussy cut her. Nearly chopped her head off in the process, but managed not to! 


She's just simply adhered to a card base along with some frames I cut out of patterned paper and the sentiment has been stamped along the bottom.



Wishing you all the best of things at the moment. Stay safe. Stay home. Stay sane and Keep On Crafting!


1 comment:

Lisa T said...

This is so pretty! Love the sunny and spring theme. Yay for not cutting her head off too! xx

Blog design by aleelilydesigns